Google
 

Friday, September 08, 2006

Lets Laugh

You must be wondering why there is such a long break in my Blog. Well after writing some serious thoughts in my Blog I realised that it will make my blog a boring stuff. So I was looking for something interesting. I came through someones scrap book in Orkut which had some really nice jokes. Read these and please don't stop laughing:
1) what is the cube of 13?
Its : SUROOR wandaring how?
thats bcoz....TERA * TERA * TERA = SUROOR
2) ek aadmi k 6 fingers thi,use log hanuman bulate the...
batao kyon?kyonki uska naam hanuman tha..
3) who was the 1st Indian woman fly abroad?
..........sita with ravan
4) wht did the kangaroo say when she found her baby missing?
…….Aaila!!!!! kisne mera pocket maar liya
5) wht do u call a really colourful tamilian???
Ans: Rangamannar rangrajan
6) n elephant falls in luv wid n ant. but Ant’s parents r against their marrige…guess y??
they gave a solid reason…**Ladke k dant bahar hai**
7) Full form of MATHS????
Mentally Affected Teacher Harassing Students…
9) what wud u call a girl who never laughs??
Ans: hasina

Still laughing........ Are bhai ab bas bhi karo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home