Google
 

Saturday, September 09, 2006

My Birthday

8th September was my birthday. I celebrated it alongwith my room mates by simply cutting a cake. There was no special dish on this occasion. This was the first time that I had cut a cake on my birthday. But truly I enjoyed it.
Some interesting thing also happened on this occasion. In my Orkut profile I had restricted my birthday to myself. But I was unaware of this fact. Throughout the day I waited for birthday wishes from my friends in Orkut but received none. It was only in the evening that one of my friend told that my birthday was not displayed in the upcoming birthdays list. It was then I realised the reason behind no wishes from my friends.
But above all I enjoyed my first birthday celebration after 24 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home